At Pandera, we leverage an artful blend of analytics and product expertise to create beautiful, user-friendly data-driven products and platforms. Our team attacks complex problems for both enterprise customers and consumers alike. Pandera Labs is looking to expand on our success by continuing to build our team of passionate, curious, and creative engineers, product developers, data gurus, and UX experts. Join us!
Pandera Labs is looking for a Product Owner with experience working alongside clients to drive the direction and development of digital products. The position will be responsible for acting as a client and team strategic advisor; driving product vision, creation, and delivery. A candidate should possess a passion for creative problem solving and creating beautiful products. The position requires occasional travel and the candidate should be capable and willing to work on-site at client locations.
- Be the functional and subject matter expert for the solution
- Work alongside clients to understand their business goals and create a holistic strategy incorporating enterprise functional and technical dependencies
- Ability to assess and decompose business needs into functional, technical, and design requirements
- Work with clients to create development roadmap
- Lead a development team utilizing an iterative development methodology
- Consolidate and deliver technical considerations to non-technical audience
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years experience in a software development environment
- Experience working between business and technical teams to drive prioritized development needs
- Ability to work with project governance to communicate and mitigate any issues
- Experience with lean and agile methodologies
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Experience determining quantitative value of digital product and refining value proposition
- Experience managing development teams utilizing iterative methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical field preferred
Health, dental, and vision offered through top tier providers and unlimited sick leave to keep you feeling at the top of your game.
Collaborative workspace and unlimited vacation to keep your mind fresh and ready to take on the next new idea.
A large network of industry experts, internal training platform, and external learning opportunities to grow your skills and experience. Additionally, we offer a phone plan so you can reach out whenever you would like.
Be a Team
Team outings, happy hours, passion presentations, volunteer opportunities, meetups, etc. we are creating a community to continuously share and grow as a team.